Monday, January 16, 2012

Round One matches

This isn't the order I'm writing the matches, this is the order they came out of the hat. All I know for sure is that every match is alternating between Marvel and DC fights.

Cyborg vs Green Lantern

Superman vs Flash

Batman vs Martian Manhunter

Captain Atom vs Wonder Woman

Iron Man vs Mr. Fantastic

Magneto vs Captain America

Hulk vs Thor (there will be collateral damage)

Carnage vs Silver Surfer

It may seem strange to have all Marvel vs Marvel/DC vs DC, but it will make sense once the first round ends. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Your Hulk vs. Thor one is going to destroy whatever planet they are fighting on. Lot of superb battles here (and more then a couple mismatches, but I am familiar with those lol since I have also used the randomizer before). I am going to be rooting for Magneto and Batman (though I doubt the latter will win...)
    Also I did a preview page of a few of my future matchups, including a character you have above!
    http://necromoprhvsfellowship.blogspot.com/2012/01/table-of-contents-match-previews-and.html?showComment=1326752013061#c4538000461379489052

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I literally just read and commented on that.

    ReplyDelete